Hinduism is the Only Dharma

Hinduism is the Only Dharma in this multiverse comprising of Science & Quantum Physics.

Josh Schrei helped me understand G-O-D (Generator-Operator-Destroyer) concept of the divine that is so pervasive in the Vedic tradition/experience. Quantum Theology by Diarmuid O'Murchu and Josh Schrei article compliments the spiritual implications of the new physics. Thanks so much Josh Schrei.

Started this blogger in 2006 & pageviews of over 0.85 Million speak of the popularity.

Dhanyabad from Anil Kumar Mahajan
-Cheeta

Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A FRIEND

A FRIEND

 
I like you because of who you are to me...A true friend.
Get ready for the biggest shock of your life.
Remember: "A good friend will come bail you out of jail....
But a true friend will be sitting next to you saying.... 


WE screwed up, but we had fun! “Proud to be your Friend,
Make sure you read all the way down to the last sentence, and don't skip ahead. 



I've learned...that life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.
I've learned...that we should be glad God doesn't give us everything we ask for.
I've learned...that money doesn't buy class.
I've learned...that it's those small daily happenings that make life so spectacular.
I've learned...that under everyone's hard shell is someone who wants to be appreciated and loved.
I've learned...that the Lord didn't do it all in one day.
What makes me think I can?
I've learned...that to ignore the facts does not change the facts
I've learned...that the less time I have to work, the more things I get done.
To all of you...make sure you read all the way down to the last sentence.
Show your friends how much you care.
YOU ARE MY FRIEND AND I am honored.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog